As of the end of the Grand Canyon at San Diego game, only three conferences are composed entirely of undefeated teams. In the American Athletic Conference Memphis has yet to play, but every other team has yet to lose. In the Big Ten and WCC, every team has played and no team has lost. This is Mid-Major Madness so I'm going to ignore the Big Ten.
Take a look at how the WCC has gotten to 12-0.
Friday, November 8th
- Weber State 72 @ BYU 81
- Grand Canyon 75 vs. Loyola Marymount 78
- Pacific 80 @ Nevada 78
- UC Davis 83 @ Portland 100
- Louisiana Tech 70 @ Saint Mary's 83
- Notre Dame de Namur 57 @ San Francisco 95
- Bethesda 39 @ Santa Clara 84
Saturday, November 9th
- Bryant 76 @ Gonzaga 100
- South Dakota State 89 vs. Loyola Marymount 98
- Grand Canyon 59 vs. San Diego 70
- San Diego Christian 68 @ Pepperdine 81
While some teams like Santa Clara, Pepperdine and San Francisco picked up easy wins over teams that are not part of Division I, some teams knocked off stiff competition. Saint Mary's defeated the #6 team in our Preseason Mid-Major Madness Power 15. BYU defeated the #15 team in that poll. Pacific went on the road to Nevada, a team in the high-major Mountain West, and won.