Arizona remained just ahead of fellow unbeaten Syracuse for the seventh straight week in the AP poll. The Wildcats garnered 61 of 65 possible first place votes and continue to lead a very volatile ranking.
Wichita State remained undefeated this week and put a real hurt down on Indiana State, but it did little change the Shockers fortune in the polls. Wichita State is still ranked at No. 5.
Massachusetts had some shaky wins this week, but climbed three spots to No. 13 thanks to some other losses across the country. Fellow A-10 member Saint Louis made a big jump from No. 24 to No. 19 as the bottom of the poll reorganized.
Gonzaga, Harvard and George Washington were among the teams that also received votes this week. Since falling from the rankings, the Zags remain 52 points behind the No. 25 spot.
Here is the full AP Top 25 Poll for Week 12:
|7||San Diego State||16-1||1211||10|
|Others Receiving Votes: Creighton 98, Connecticut 62, Gonzaga 59, Cal 44, Colorado 26, UCLA 23, Harvard 12, George Washington 8, Missouri 6, Texas 5, Xavier 4, SMU 2, Virginia 1, New Mexico 1|
So who was the snub? Let us know in the comments.
- Wichita State vs. Indiana State Game Recap: Start Watching the Shockers After this Domination
- Game Recap: Towson Charges Past Charleston on the Road 72-57
- Game Recap: Southern Miss Takes Down Louisiana Tech in Battle of Conference USA Favorites
- Big South Power Rankings: High Point, Gardner-Webb Go 2-0
- A Wild Saturday in the Southland