Thanks to the Patriot League network (powered by Campus Insiders), we get to check out the rematch between Navy and Bucknell after an interesting matchup the first time around ledt to a one-point Midshipmen victory.
The last time these two teams met, Chris Hass scored nine of his 11 points in the last three minutes, as he made three of his four three-point attempts and the Bison closed the game on a 10-0 run to nearly eliminate their deficit.
Unfortunately, Hass' lone miss was his final attempt, the one that would have given Bucknell the victory. Brandon Venturini and Worth Smith led Navy with 14 and 13 points, respectively, as the Middies did just enough to overcome Bucknell's nine 3-pointers and hold on for a victory.
That game also represented Navy's only win in a ten game span prior to a victory over Army in their last outing on Saturday. They look to get back on the winning track on the road against the Bison tonight.
- Cinderella Watch: In March, BYU Likely to Score
- Southern Illinois vs. Wichita State Game Recap: Shockers Survive Foul Trouble, Sloppy Play to Get to 26-0
- Game Recap: Gardner-Webb Remains Dominant on the Road in Win at Liberty
- Detroit Titans and Oakland Golden Grizzlies renew their rivalry in a new fashion
- WAC Power Rankings: Wolverines Reclaim Their Territory