Fordham is one of the worst shooting teams in the country, but something went right for them last Saturday, when they took out Rhode Island. The Rams didn't do it by shooting well; Rhode Island actually shot better from the floor than Fordham.
But it was on the boards where Fordham was able to excel. They grab more than 50 percent of the available rebounds at both ends of the floor, which allowed multiple second chance opportunities and extended possessions for the Rams.
Will the Rams be able to block out again this Saturday, or will the Colonials rightfully dominate this game? Find out here at 4 p.m. Eastern.
- Mid-Major Madness Television: Hanging Tough in Early February
- Detroit vs. Valparaiso Game Recap: Late Howard Heroics Lift Titans Over Crusaders
- Beamon Paces Manhattan to 84-73 Road Win Over Canisius
- Mid-Major Basketball Weekend Viewing Guide: Better Than Sochi
- West Coast Conference Thursday Night Roundup: 2/6/2014