Thanks to the Patriot League Network powered by Campus Insiders, we are pleased to bring you this live stream of Saturday's game between the Colgate Raiders and American Eagles.
American's undefeated run ended earlier this week with a loss to Loyola, and there is a pretty clear reason why. It is something that has plagued the Eagles all season long.
The Eagles committed 19 turnovers in the game. An amazing 33 percent of their offensive possessions ended with them giving the ball away. They are already among the worst teams in the country at hanging onto the basketball, someone in the Patriot League finally used that to their advantage. (We should not that American is still pretty good at scoring the ball when they do find a way to keep their hands on it.)
So here comes Colgate who doesn't do very well at taking the ball away, but we know can score right up there with the Eagles. The Raiders have had some close calls this season. Will they get a turnover at the right time to get past the Patriot League leaders?
Find out here at 2 p.m. Eastern.
- Mid-Major Madness Television: Hanging Tough in Early February
- Detroit vs. Valparaiso Game Recap: Late Howard Heroics Lift Titans Over Crusaders
- Beamon Paces Manhattan to 84-73 Road Win Over Canisius
- Mid-Major Basketball Weekend Viewing Guide: Better Than Sochi
- West Coast Conference Thursday Night Roundup: 2/6/2014