Chris Jenkins is coming home and not just for the Christmas. According to multiple sources, the 6'7 forward, who redshirted at Colorado last year, has decided to come home and join the Detroit Titans.
Jenkins went to University of Detroit Jesuit High School where he averaged 20 points and 9 rebounds per game as a senior. He also had offers from FIU, Morehead State, Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan, and Duquesne before choosing Colorado.
Jenkins has three and a half years of eligibility left and filing a waiver with the NCAA that would let him compete this season for the Titans.
Detroit couldn't certainly use the jolt that Jenkins may be able to provide, as the Titans are struggling without Ray McCallum Jr. and are 5-6 on the young season. Jenkins potential first game would come just in time for conference play when the Titans take Wright State on January 4.
University of Detroit Jesuit High School
- Bryce Drew Gets 10 Year Contract Extension
- Morning Coffee: Fieler's Shot Doesn't Count, Yale Almost Wins, and Charlotte Gets Hammered
- Southern Illinois' Barry Hinson Is Not Happy With His Team
- No. 11 Wichita State Overcomes Foul Trouble to Beat Alabama 72-67
- Yale Takes Providence to Brink, But Bulldogs Come Up Short 76-74