On the eve of the college basketball season, we gathered ‘round the old podcast ... device ... and previewed the year to come.
In an unorganized hour of uninterrupted and unfiltered madness, we broke down our preseason Top 25 as best we could, trying to make sense of the West Coast Conference, Atlantic 10, Ivy League, and Mountain West.
Here’s what we tackle:
- Is Gonzaga or Saint Mary’s the team to beat in the WCC?
- Is Wichita State overrated?
- What games in the college hoops marathon are we looking forward to the most?
- How does Makai Mason’s injury change the Ivy League race?
- What does Stephen F. Austin have to do to become a consistent national contender?
This was our first real go at this, but next time we’ll be sure to give you more of a heads up so you can call in, fight with us, then hang up and listen.