We are back! The college basketball season tips off on Tuesday and we’re here to preview it for you. Chris and I sat down for a bit to discuss the big-picture storylines (you know, Gonzaga and Nevada, really) and talk about some of the games we’re looking forward to in week one.
The questions we attack:
- Nevada and Gonzaga are both top-10 teams. What do they have to do to earn 1 seeds?
- What are the issues the Wolf Pack and Bulldogs have to worry about early on (*cough Killian Tillie cough*)?
- What’s BYU’s role in the west coast picture?
- What insane statistical oddities is Chris going to track for us this season?
- What games are we looking forward to the most on Tuesday and beyond?
- Who is the best college basketball team in Pittsburgh?
- And more!
You can listen to the full podcast here:
As always, please subscribe on iTunes, rate us, and leave a good review (if you want). Greg and Kyle weren’t on this podcast so you can direct all criticism their way.