We tried to stay away the entire offseason. We really did. We didn’t want you to bear the burden of listening to our voices on your morning commute.
We couldn’t help ourselves.
The Mid-Major Madness Podcast is back. It’s good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl).
A quick rundown of what we discuss in this edition:
- What the bribery scandal at Penn means, both for the school and college basketball.
- There’s been a significant shift in power in the Atlantic 10. Your top teams, in some order, are going to be Davidson, Saint Louis, and Saint Joseph’s, with George Mason and VCU in the tier behind them.
- South Alabama, Illinois State, and New Mexico could all be poised for big years
- We begin what will be a season-long debate about the best team that we cover — and maybe the best in the country. Nevada and Gonzaga both have strong cases.
- Let’s remember some teams of the 1990s
- And more!
You can listen to the whole thing here. Remember to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes as well if you have nice things to say. If not, please tweet your criticisms at Chris.