What’s this? ANOTHER episode of the Mid-Major Madness podcast this week? WOW, you’re lucky! Russ, Chris, and Cam are back, and after a brief discussion about grapes and other fruits, they delve into the world of mid-major basketball as it stands today. First up: Northern Illinois’ impressive win over Buffalo. How’d the Huskies do it and will the committee over-react (yes)?
And more, including...
- Vermont’s loss without Anthony Lamb: The Catamounts have three (3) Duncans, which is cool.
- A 2-bid SoCon? Wofford has a resume that will be worth looking at if it gets knocked out of the SoCon tournament.
- A dream that Cam had once: It involved Oprah.
- A Big 5 Showdown: Can Penn win the Big 5 outright?
- Davidson vs. Saint Louis and other weekend previews.
- We let Cam talk about Kentucky. Kentucky is good, it seems.
- We didn’t preview Belmont-Murray State because I’m as shocked as you are that we got this podcast up before that game.
As always, we ask that you subscribe on iTunes if you haven’t already. Rate and review us if you so choose. All that stuff. You can also stream it right here: