We’re a day late on the podcast (sorry), but that’s because we were all busy watching Abducted in Plain Sight on Netflix and talking about how messed up it is. We try to do it justice in the opening few minutes of today’s episode, but in case we did not, we get to the basketball soon enough.
On the agenda:
- New Mexico State beat Grand Canyon and is now cruising toward the 1 seed in the WAC Tournament.
- Utah State’s at-large hopes took a serious hit.
- Illinois State has been incredibly unlucky but could still be the second-best team in the Valley.
- Apart from Gonzaga, the West Coast Conference is eating itself alive.
- Nevada is a projected 4 seed, according to the selection committee.
- We speculate more about the NET and what it could mean for NCAA Tournament hopefuls.