In case you haven’t heard, this is March. This past weekend was a busy one, especially in the mid-major world. Conference tournaments are in full swing, and we even had a few bids to the NCAA Tournament get handed out.
Chris, Russell and Kyle got together to talk about everything that happened and took a look at the week ahead. The following topics were discussed:
- Murray State and Ja Morant are going dancing
- Is Belmont on the wrong side of the bubble?
- What is Liberty’s NCAA Tournament ceiling?
- Bradley wins a wild Arch Madness championship
- Gardner-Webb breaks out of the NMTC
- The NIT field is going to be loaded
- Kyle gives us a Waves minute to discuss his beloved Pepperdine Waves
- Tournaments to keep an eye on for bubble implications
Be sure to like, review, subscribe, tell your coworkers and friends about us and all that jazz. Cam put together a handy guide for how to find us on various platforms, so definitely give that a look if you haven’t already. Also, be sure to follow the podcast’s twitter feed (@midmadnesspod) for updates and other shenanigans.
Listen to the full episode below: