The field is set. Teams are making their travel arrangements. Indiana fans are totally not mad at all.
The 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket has been released and we have it right here for you to fill out, erase, tear up, and start over whenever you please.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re a fan of the non-major conferences:
- Gonzaga earned the fourth No. 1 seed and will go west to face Fairleigh Dickinson or Prairie View A&M, then either Syracuse or Butler.
- BELMONT GOT IN! The Bruins are headed to Dayton where they will face the Temple Owls.
- UNC Greensboro, Furman, and Lipscomb were left out of the field :(
- JA MORANT VS. MARKUS HOWARD LET’S GO
- Nevada is a 7 seed. The Wolf Pack clearly have the talent to be better than that, but that’s what they earned this yer. Tough to argue about it.
- Wofford is also a 7 and will be defeating Kentucky in the Second Round.