We will take only a little credit for the awesome dunk that Dominique Lee laid down on Weber State on Thursday night. A steal and coast to coast run, where he maybe took off from close to the free throw line on his way to a resounding finish?
That is impressive.
We will take a lot of credit for inspiring the t-shirts of the year so far. You can catch a glimpse of them on the bench at the end of the dunk. Our Big Sky preseason preview had Northern Colorado picked for fifth in the league, and used the words "light years behind" to describe how far the rest of the conference was from Weber State and Montana.
Well, Northern Colorado didn't take too kindly to that and is using it as inspiration this season. We are totally going to get our hands on one of those shirts. Look for our call UNC!
- Portland Takes Down #22 Gonzaga 82-73
- The Robert Morris Colonials top Sacred Heart Pioneers: 79 - 70
- Northern Colorado fortifies itself as Big Sky front-runner, blows out Weber State
- Atlantic Sun Review: Florida Gulf Coast Stays Perfect As Lipscomb & USC Upstate Grab First Wins
- Atlantic 10 Recap: VCU, La Salle Move to 1-0 in Conference Play