Tuesday we touched on Kevin Tresolini's cryptic tweet that Delaware may or may not lost key players due to suspension. We speculated that the suspension would involve Blue Hen guard Jarvis Threat and today it turned out that Delaware has indeed suspended Threatt along with forward Marvin King-Davis and a member of the women's basketball team.
Threatt, who is averaging 17.9 points per game for the Hens, recently did not make the trip to Northeastern for "not living up to team expectations". It later came out that Threatt skipped a class and that was the reason for his previous suspension.
King-Davis has made 19 starts this season and is averaging 5.8 points and 4.4 rebounds. Both players are suspended for a month and will return for one regular season CAA game and the CAA Tournament in Baltimore.
Delaware is currently 6-0 in the CAA and on an 8 game win streak. The Blue Hens take on William & Mary Wednesday night in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Video: La Salle vs. George Washington Atlantic 10 Preview
- CAA Q+A: James Madison's Andre Nation talks his Transition from Role Player to Rising Star
- Injury News: Green Bay's Alec Brown Questionable for Valparaiso Game with Shoulder Sprain
- Cleveland St. Wins at Eastern Illinois in Rare Late January Non-Conference Game
- NEC Power Rankings: RMU Remains Unbeaten, Bryant Stays Close